Survey amongst banking customers to understand reactions to a new banking product
- Objective: To conduct Mystery Audit on Banking Customers to understand reactions to a new banking product
- Target Respondents: Customers/Intenders of respective bank branches
- Our action Plan: Regular audits to ensure the data accuracy and maximum reach.
Mystery Shopping for FMCG product PAN India
- Objective: To conduct Mystery Shopping for FMCG product PAN India
- Target: Retains stores of a specific retail chain brand across PAN India
- Our action Plan: 3 way QC with proof of audits and recordings for best deliverable.
Mystery Audit for a mobile brand at various stores in all metro cities
- Objective: To conduct Mystery Audit at Mobile Stores Outlet
- Target: To achieve maximum bargain, if possible getting beyond Minimum selling process as briefed by client
- Our action Plan: To target outlets across all metro cities as per the database provide by client
Washing machine and Refrigerator Audit in Nepal
- Objective: To conduct Mystery Audit of a Consumer Durable Product at stores across Nepal
- Target: Retail outlets as per brand and their deliverables.
- Our action Plan: We mainly focused more on Washing Machine and Refrigerators as asked by our Client.
CATI and F2F
Multi country - IOT deployment study
- Objective: To conduct a study on IOT
- Methodology: CATI
- Target Respondents: Directors and above from the following persons: Customer Experience, Chief Digital Officer, Head of Contact Centre, Customer Service
Multi Functional Printer Study
- Objective: How IT B2B channel partners are currently operating the business on the dealer's front
- Methodology: Face to face
- Target Respondents: Managers or dealer partners
- Our action Plan: Tier 1, 2 cities in India. Evaluated according to the questions provided by the client and collected the data in the excel sheet.
Online Hotel Booking Application
- Objective: A study on the ethical parameters of the registered hotels as well as the flexibility of the staff in terms of employee satisfaction.
- Methodology: CSat Survey (CATI and F2F)
- Target Respondents: current/potential customers
- Our Action Plan: Booking the hotel and determining the flexibility of the staff in terms of making the customers comfortable if they ask for extra basic amenities at a given point of time.
Study on Cardiologists and Endocrinologists
- Target Countries: Hong Kong and Malaysia
- Target Groups: Cardiologists or endocrinologists who prescribe lipid – lowering therapy.
- 50% who have experienced a Cardiovascular Event(CV), 50% who are high risk Cardiovascular Event patients but not experienced an event.
- Sample Size/ target group : Physicians and Patients
- Survey Duration : 30 Minutes for Physicians
- 25 Minutes for Patients
- Local languages were used in all markets, Questionnaire/Screener were in native language to overcome the translator requirement.
Campaign For EYE DROP PRODUCTS
- Target Region : Pan INDIA
- Target group : Ophthalmologist
- Methodology: CAPI
- Survey Duration : 15 mins